Power Pros' training modules are designed for versatility, which promotes easy customization. Because the programs teach skills that are universal to the industry, the modules can be easily adapted and customized to fit your company's training needs and budget.
- Teach your instructors about competency-based training and how to administer the training modules.
- Explain typical classroom and field layouts.
- Teach you how to manage the program regarding testing, performance documentation, record keeping and the efficient use of resources (manuals, specifications, tools, etc.).
- Conduct a simulated training class for your instructors using several modules.
At the end of the implementation you will have:
- A license to use Power Pros products.
- A set of Power Pros training modules in three-ring binders for use as a reference.
- Power Pros training modules on a compact disc.
- Your own customized training program that has been adapted from the Power Pros training modules.
- Path of progression course maps (maps that lay out your progression through the training modules).
- An understanding of competency-based training methodology and how to use it.
- An understanding of how to complete evaluation and record-keeping forms.
- An understanding of how to teach and manage the training program.
Training for Excellence
With Power Pros training, your company can expect the following results:
- Team members are more confident in their ability to properly and safely perform their jobs.
- Power Pros Skills Training not only benefits the team members taking the courses, but it also benefits those who serve as assistant course administrators. By administering the courses, those team members are able to keep their own skills current.
- Apprentices are provided with a well-rounded approach that produces a competent journeyman in a short period of time.
- Standardization and consistency, and meeting OSHA regulations.