Demolition Cover Letter Form
To start the demolition process, please provide the following information regarding your project. After you are finished, select the "Display Printer Friendly" button at the bottom of this page. Be sure to sign & date the cover letter and submit along with your demolition application to Tampa Electric. For your convenience, you may e-mail or fax:
- E-mail your cover letter and demolition application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the street address of the site being demolished in the subject line.
- Fax your cover letter and demolition application to 813-314-4677.
The home or business owner must call Tampa Electric to stop billing. Call the number for your area listed below. Tampa Electric will complete your request after the meter has been removed.Tampa Electric Customer Service:
- 813-223-0800 - Hillsborough County
- 863-299-0800 - Polk County
- 888-223-0800 - All other counties and out-of-state
To help avoid delays, please:
- Verify with other parties you are working with (governmental agencies, homeowners, contractors, etc.) that a demolition request has not already been submitted.
- Complete a site visit to verify the meter number and/or grid-pole number on each pole that will be removed (a grid-pole number can be found on a metal tag attached to the electric pole).
- The customer of record must contact Tampa Electric and close any active accounts.