Energy Planner Sign-up
This agreement is made and entered into this 22 day of May, 2018, by and between , (hereinafter called the Customer) and Tampa Electric Company, a corporation organized in and existing under the laws of the State of Florida, (hereinafter called the Company).
- The Customer chooses to take service pursuant to Tampa Electric Company's Residential Price Responsive Load Management Program which has been approved by The Florida Public Service Commission. This program includes service and under the Company's Rate Schedule RSVP-1, on file with and approved by the Florida Public Service Commission.
- Tampa Electric Company will provide the necessary energy management equipment for use on the Customer's premises for the duration of the contract. Customer will be responsible for any willful damages to Company-owed energy management equipment installed at the Customer's premises.
- The Customer will provide reasonable access for installing, inspecting, testing, and/or removing Company-owned equipment. Fees, where applicable for installation and removal of Company-owned equipment, are described in Rate Schedule RSVP-1 and are incorporated as part of this agreement.
- The Customer's electrical equipment and appliances are in good working condition as determined at the sole discretion of Tampa Electric Company. Tampa Electric will not be responsible for the repair, maintenance, or replacement of the Customer's electrical equipment or appliances.
- Billing under Rate Schedule RSVP-1 will commence the first full billing cycle after the installation, inspections, and testing of the equipment, and will continue for a period of one year and thereafter until terminated by the Customer with 30 days notice. Rate Schedule RSVP-1 is incorporated as a part of this agreement. Customer hereby acknowledges having received and reviewed the rates, terms, and conditions contained in Rate Schedule RSVP-1. Customer understands and acknowledges that this rate schedule as well as the rates, terms, and conditions therein are subject to periodic change by the Florida Public Service Commission and such changes will be applicable to the Customer.
- This agreement supersedes all previous agreements and representations, either written or oral, heretofore made between the Company and the Customer with respect to matters herein contained. Any modification(s) to this Agreement must be approved, in writing, by the Company and the Customer.
- The programmable thermostat will be removed by the Company if the Customer returns to service under Rate Schedule RS. The Customer is responsible for providing a replacement thermostat.
Please confirm that your information is correct.
|Your full legal name:|
|Contact phone #:|
|Best time to call:|
|How did you hear
about Energy Planner:
If this information is correct, select "Continue..." to proceed, otherwise select "Update my info..." to make changes.
Are you sure you want to exit the Energy Planner sign-up process?
We're available at 813-275-3909, Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm, to answer any questions you may have about the program requirements, terms and/or conditions.
Sorry, an error occurred processing your request.
The site administrator has been notified. Please try again later.
Are you sure you want to start over?
Any information entered will be discarded if you continue.
Only numbers can be used.
This field only supports the entry of numbers 0-9.