- Energy Audit
- Prime Time Plus
- Energy Planner
- Ductwork Program
- Ceiling Insulation
- Window Replacement
- Heating & Cooling Program
- Vendor Number Form
- Energy Star® New Construction
- Energy Star® Smart Thermostat
- Energy Star® Pool Pump
- Education and Awareness
- Energy Calculators
- Energy-Efficiency Tips for Home
Looking to save on energy costs? Our free Energy Audit can help!
Our Online Home Energy Audit Tool helps you easily identify areas where you can make simple changes to save on your annual energy costs.
Select the online audit that works best for you
- Personalized Online Energy Audit: If you're serious about saving, this is the audit for you. It's personalized exclusively for our customers because once you log in using your existing Tampa Electric username and password, you'll receive a customized report that considers your home's actual energy consumption. Not already registered? No problem, simply register to get started. Our energy experts recommend the personalized Online Energy Audit for Tampa Electric customers and encourage you to revisit your customized audit throughout the year. For increased accuracy, be sure to update your audit when you install new appliances and make lifestyle changes.
- Simple Online Energy Audit: If you're in a hurry, this online audit provides a report with estimated usage based on the home profile and local weather data. Unlike the personalized audit, the simple audit does not provide a customized report and does not require you to register as a current customer. If you choose the simple Online Energy Audit, we encourage you to complete the personalized audit when you have more time and the ability to use your Tampa Electric account information.
Prefer an in-home audit?
Schedule a free in-home audit with one of our energy experts by calling the number listed below. Our energy analysts are globally certified through the Association of Energy Engineers accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for their demonstrated knowledge and expertise in energy management. They will inspect your home, identify areas where you can save, recommend additional savings through our many energy-saving programs, provide year-round tips and more.
To schedule your In-Home Audit, call 813-275-3909 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ask for Identification
All Tampa Electric team members and contractors are required to carry photo identification cards. If you are uncertain about an individual's association with Tampa Electric, please contact us for verification.