Smoooooth out your energy costs each month
Want a free and easy way to take the highs and lows out of your monthly expenses? We can help!
Our Budget Billing program is as simple as:
The total of your last 12 months of electric bills ÷ 12 = your new monthly electric bill
There's no catch, no fee, and signing up is easy.
Just click the button below, create an account if you don't already have one, and select the Budget Billing option.
Budget Billing, Bye Bye bill spikes.
Each year on your enrollment anniversary, and periodically at other times, we will review your account to determine if your Budget Billing amount needs to be adjusted based on your actual usage. We will notify you of any adjustments before your bill changes.
If you prefer to speak with a customer care representative, call 888-223-0800 weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Budget Billing is not a discount program, nor does it add to your electric bill. Your monthly statement will show a "deferred amount" which is the difference between the billed amount and the actual amount of energy used. As a Budget Billing customer, we will continue to read your meter each month, so you can see your actual usage and cost, along with your deferred amount.
How to qualify
- You must be a residential or small commercial customer.
- You must not owe an overdue balance or have a pending service disconnection order.
- The next billing cycle will activate your request.
- The designated monthly amount must be paid.
- Late charges may apply.
- Accounts must be current to remain active in the Budget Billing program.
- If your account generates two service disconnect orders within 12 months for non-payment, your account will be removed from the Budget Billing program.
- Your monthly amount will be recalculated after one year on the program or sooner if significant changes to your monthly consumption patterns occur. The monthly amount may increase or decrease based on the new calculation.
- Bill messages will appear on your bill with any change made to the budgeted amount.
A correspondence will be sent any time your bill changes.