Tampa Electric's Economic Development team is ready to help your company with virtually every step in planning your relocation or expansion to the Tampa Bay area. Some of the services we provide:
- Researching labor and tax rates, impact fees, site suitability and quality of life information.
- Site and facility evaluation for location of electrical service and equipment.
- Determining an optimal electrical rate schedule.
- Accessing information and referrals on local and state economic incentives and tax credit information.
- Governmental coordination of development issues.
- Customized outdoor lighting design.
- Facilitating contact with other economic and community development agencies and local chambers of commerce throughout our Service Areas.
For more information, please call Joshua Wyche with Tampa Electric's Economic Development department at 407-579-4184.
Tampa Electric has supplied the Tampa Bay area with electricity since 1899. Its West Central Florida service area covers 2,000 square miles, including all of Hillsborough County and parts of Polk, Pasco and Pinellas counties.
Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corporation
The Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corporation (EDC) is officially recognized by Enterprise Florida as Hillsborough County's primary business recruitment and retention economic development team in partnership with Hillsborough County and the cities of Tampa, Plant City, Temple Terrace and private investors. Its primary mission is to create jobs that pay above average wages and to broaden the tax base by generating new, sustainable capital investment. The Tampa Hillsborough EDC offers full service site selection assistance to corporations, site selection consultants, real estate brokers and developers and other interested parties who represent targeted industries.
For more information, please contact:
President & CEO
Among the valuable resources that the Tampa Bay area has to offer you are: